Saturday, September 18, 2010

Lists

TO DO LISTS!

To Cook:
-Quiche
-Pastry
-Apple Squash Soup
-Grilled Vegetables and some Meat
-Fresh Pie
-Chilli
-Grilled Salmon
-Grilled Chicken
-Smoothie

To Buy:
-Sheets
-Wallpaper(to decoupage)
xSCHOOL BOOKS
-a rug
-a haircut
-Costume

To Complete:
-Anthropology class
-Rearranging my room
xSend Meagan her earrings
-Buying Alex's Truck
-One hundred Years of Solitude, Marquez
-On The Road, Kerouac
-Noughts And Crosses, Blackman
-Don Quixote

:) To Read:
-The Picture of Dorian Gray, Oscar WIlde
- War and Peace
- Artemis Fowl, Colfer
- Perfume, Suskind
- No Exit, Sartre
- The Bell Jar

What I'm Listening To:
- Fleet Foxes
- Iron & Wine
- Julian Plenti
- Lisa Mitchell
- The Temper Trap
- Modest Mouse
- Coldplay
- Interpol
- The XX
- Yeah Yeah Yeahs
- Tegan & Sarah
- Death Cab for Cutie
- Little Dragon
- Miike Snow
- Feist
- Sufjan Stevens
- Kings of Convenience
- Sigur Ros
- Metric
- Nina Kinert
- Ane Brun
- Pinback
- Jars of Clay
- Lykke Li
- Sia
- Jose Gonzales
- Adele
- Bon Iver
- School Of Seven Bells
- K-OS
- Phoenix
- Crystal Castles
- Cut Copy
- Deadmau5
- Hot Chip
- Miami Horror
- Motion City Soundrack
- The Strokes
- Kings of Leon
- Of Montreal
- Grizzly Bear

1 comment:

  1. Hurray!! Stef cares about me!! ;) This about makes my day, hef. I'm glad you have such long lists. I've been reading Adventures of Sherlock Holmes on my iPod. Getting free classics on there is going to be a lifesaver, me thinks. I love it. I also have a roommate who's not afraid of watching action movies (a la Centurion, which I watched last night, that new one with all action stars of all time, Gamer, etc. etc.). And I have internet all day long while I'm at work and today while we're here at the office for "fun" (for me) and work for my roommate. Anyway... life here isn't so bad at all. I have it pretty easy compared to the jungle SMs out there. It just takes some adjusting to and learning how to either change yourself to be as good as these folks or else deal with who you are. Either way, I think it will be a growing experience if I don't close myself. Hey, your blog updates go up on my blog page, is that okay with you or should I take it down? I ask because there's a chance (actually rather plausible) that readers of my blog (mostly friends) will see your updates there and decide to check you out and maybe follow you. So if that's not okay, let me know and I'll take you down, okay? Or else you'll have to block people or something. I think your life is interesting though, and you can be creative on a blog anyway, to make it sound more so. I think people would enjoy your blog. Hey, glad you bought your books and sent back Meagan's earrings. Love you, Hef.

    ReplyDelete