Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Adventure Time!

Hot Yoga: One of the most vigorous and challenging forms of yoga, Bikram yoga is a standardized sequence of 26 postures performed in a room that is heated to about 104 degrees Fahrenheit.

hot-yoga.jpg

.

I arrived late, and had to join the class after it had already started. Setting out my mat, I scoped out the scene.. and I was a bit disappointed that it wasn't as hot as I wanted (that QUICKLY changed) also, the music was bad.. techno.. REALLY!? After the first few poses, I started really feeling the heat. I noticed it because when I did certain poses, my hands would slip but my muscles became more pliable (almost like magic. they felt like they could do anything). After we were done with the hour of hot yoga, I felt more energised than i had all week. stepping outside felt SO good too. I definitely want to go again.




&than! I finish up school in the next two days. I've had a fun time studying so far and i hope it really pays off. this anatomy class is alot, but i feel like i've learned alot. So i'm ready to take it down!


Work has gone really well too, i've worked 20 hours this week so far, and i'm feeling really comfortable. Working in that setting has really helped me get familiar with med terms and the clinical aspect of everything i'm studying. also, i am starting to realize how much insurance companies have in all this, and what it takes to deal with them. gross


that is all.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe I will have to try that yoga sometime. Having pliable muscles sounds wonderful. I'm glad work is going so well, too, Hef. That's really good to hear.

    ReplyDelete