Sunday, April 17, 2011

To say the least

I have a good feeling about this- I just deactivated my facebook for the time being.
I figure that at this time, the bad is outweighing the good. Its distracting to see old friends (yes, i'm talking about Matt) on my news feed. Do I really need to know who they're becoming friends with and saying hi to and whatnot? Its easy for me to run to things like facebook to procrastinate. And at this time in my life where I am doing clinicals, starting a new job, and finishing up my school year with finals.. I dont need to be procrastinating. I need to grow up. I trust I will be back on the social network pretty soon, but not till this summer. Hopefully (ideally) I can use this new free time to actually write blogs(!) or get in shape, or keep my room clean :)

wish me luck

2 comments: