Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Sunlight over me no matter what I do!


First off, I should have written on this Monday, because I was much more positive than. let us be real.

Finishing up clinicals at this long term care facility is putting me in a better mood the closer it comes. Don't get me wrong, i LOVED it there. but my feet hurt, and my OCD kicks in hard there, and it hurts my being that there are people more cranky than I (&i'mtalkingabouttheworkers!)

I count my blessings though. I have met some really really rad people, gotten two new job offers, and also gotten over my fear of naked obese people, large amounts of feces, oozing sores, and see-through ripping skin. I've learned a lot. I'm glad about it all.

enough of that.

ps. I'm happy to get rid of this yucky uniform of red and white. gross.


have i mentioned how excited i am for the soon released fleet foxes album. HOLY MOLY.


GOODNEWS! I've started really cleaning my room, and doing my stretches again. things are looking up regarding the no facebook thing.


this blog is completely useless, i realize that. Just thought I'd document an update.

2 comments:

  1. I think it's completely useful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool uniform! (sucka) You're like an opposite Peruvian flag! I think the blog is totally useful, too, so you're outnumbered. (sucka 2)

    ReplyDelete